Re: [IGSROBIN] Creamery

Ingrid wrote:
> Hi,
> Just wanted to send a short note of congrats to Mimi about P Creamery...:-)
> it sure is a good feeling and one I had about two weeks ago when I stumbled
> over Freak of Nature :-)
> Ingrid in Sweden

Come over for a cup of coffee on the terrace and take home some cuttings
Ingrid Not too many - the internodes are so short and awful - think it
is an f2/f3 from a species or something like that... seeing the funny
formed (lobed) leaves with only a faint zone on some)! :-)))
Now has any one clues why one of my plants has "freckled" leaves
(yellowish freckles like in P. Atomic Snowflake but then lighter and a
bit smaller) ?????????
--
Mimy Sluiter
cats: <http://welcome.to/Manx> mailto:manx1@wxs.nl