Re: [IGSROBIN] Supersoil

How about you're living a regionally sheltered life?  :-)   It's dark out, but
I will go look at the package tomorrow.  I buy it in the giant economy size
and it lives in the lath house until all the soil is gone and then I convince
my husband to drag in the next one for me.  Mind you, I didn't plan my garden
well.  To get anything big into the back yard where the lath house and angels
live, I either have to hoist it over the water lily and goldfish pond and drag
it through a narrow enclosure past the primroses and ferns and violets, or it
gets hauled through the front door, down the hallway, into the kitchen, and
out the back door.  Clark once moved an entire truckload of sand (he says it
was 12.8 tons, but I'm not sure if he's talking, or his back is talking,
there) from the driveway through the house to the back yard that way.

Anyway, I'll look to see where it's actually manufactured and let you know.
Supersoil is the brand name, and it's what we commonly use in the SD area as
the basis for our pelargonium mixes.  2 parts Supersoil, 1 part perlite and
then we start arguing over what is the best ingredients to add to that basic

PS  How's the dog?  Mine hasn't eaten anything lately that she shouldn't have.