Re: Tobacco bud worms

Ron,

I've had good luck using BT.  I bought it in a liquid form and diluted it
into a sprayer.  Then I sprayed the entire plant, making sure to get the
undersides of the leaves as well as the tops.  The thing to remember is to
follow the directions when mixing it up, and to get all the surfaces of the
plant.  Also, rain or watering overhead will wash the BT off the plant and
you have to recoat the plant again.  Once you dilute it, it doesn't store
well and you basically mix up as big of a batch as you need to spray all your
plants at once.

Let us know how it works for you.

Cynthia Lohry