Sweden calling

Hello,

My name is Ingrid Eriksson I'm from north of Sweden. I have just join this mailing list. I have a big intrest in collecting Pelargoniums.

I wonder if you could help me, I'm looking for some pelargoniums, listed below. Some of them is from the photos that Joan Steel has taken.

If you have them and are willing to let me buy or if you just know were I can buy them please let me know. I pay what's necessary. My email adress is ingrideriksson@swipnet.se

Empreror Nicholas
Kelette
Silver Celeration