dutchess of devonshire

  • Subject: [IGSROBIN] dutchess of devonshire
  • From: "eric.paterson" <eric.paterson@ntlworld.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 08:28:55 +0100

I wonder if any of the uk subscribers (or elsewhere) could please help me out with information as to how, or where, I can find and purchase the following pelargonium:

Highfields Dutchess of Devonshire (Ken Gamble - released 1982)

This is for a friend of mine who used to have one, and his Duke of Devonshire is now feeling kind of lonely.

Thanks for any help forthcoming

eric (scotland)