Re: [IGS] Lanky Sumos

> Subject: Re: Lanky Sumos
> Date: Sunday, May 10, 1998 10:47 AM
> In a message dated 5/9/1998 7:40:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
> spiderjerusalem@DOOR.NET writes:
> <<  I may be wrong as my memory is
>  failing. >>
>  So is mine.
> Our puppy, and I use that word advisedly, loves to dig up my plant
labels. I
> found part of one to a geranium that I bought several years ago. The only
> thing left on the tag is "Geranium r.........". Any idea what this might
be? I
> cannot remember its flowers.Slow growing for me.  I'd imagine it is a
> rather than a species.
> Thanks!
> Clyde Crockett z5

G'day To You All, and particularly Clyde ,from Australia.
I can hear the howls now but surely this and the suggestions offered
confirm the need to call Geraniums, Geraniums and Pelargoniums,
That at least would have considerably narrowed the possibilities.
At least Richard Clifton at the Geraniaceae Grp. agrees with me.
Geraniaceae is all around the World