Re: [IGS] Article for GATW

Hi Cindi,

> Dale,
> I spoke with Cy at the LA IGS show and sale last weekend, and he asked
if you
> and I could put together an article for the upcoming GATW about what
we've been
> talking about on the Robin.  What do you think?

I had to go back aways to find this. I thought you had sent me a message
concerning an article. I've been trying hard to get all my plants
situated outside and discovering that I needed to get some extra fencing
that I didn't know I needed before that Puppy came to stay in my house
<sigh>. Also have been trying to keep up with both my daughters. My
youngest has started softball and we also bowl on a Jr./ Adult league
together one day a week. I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel
now (or atleast there is a tunnel  where there wasn't one.... that crazy
ground squirrel again :-)  )  so I am trying to do some catching up on
my Email. When is that article due? I would be glad to work on it with
you if it isn't too late. How would you like to do it?

Hopefully, things are calming down for you alittle with the show and
sale behind you. I know those things can keep one really busy.

The Little Primula that you sent me started turning black on the stems
but I think I was able to take a tip cutting in time. I will know if
that stikes in a few days. Hopefully I didn't lose it completely. I
don't know what happened to it. I don't think I overwatered it but I
might have. The weather around here had turned from cool and damp to hot
and humid with little rain overnight (summer in the city) and I remember
at one point seeing that it was stressed on my sun porch. I didn't
realize just how hot it was getting there. The other plants you sent are
 doing very well and I am real pleased with them.

I better get this in then get some shut eye . I should beable to keep up
with the messages better now.

Take Care, TTYL