Re: Bleach water

  • Subject: Re: Bleach water
  • From: "Roth, Barry" BRoth@BROBECK.COM
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:19:33 -0800

I got the recipe (1 tsp liquid Clorox per gallon of water) years ago
=66rom a nurseryman who taught a course in ornamental horticulture
at our local junior college.  He recommended it for all the watering of
a seed flat or flat of cuttings until the plants are grown up enough
that they are not in danger of succumbing to damp-off fungus (that,
of course, being a judgment call based on your own experience and
growing conditions).