Re: Bleach water

  • Subject: Re: Bleach water
  • From: maria guzman mirror@3RIVERS.NET
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:08:34 -0700

I just tried bleach water - 1/4 tsp. clorox/1qt. water as a spray for a
young Pelargonium pulverulentum that is covered with gray mold or botrytis.
The weather has been cloudy and cold and the stuff keeps reappearing.
Plant is now sitting under fluorescent lights where it's warm as well.
This will either cure it or kill it.

I just accidentally found a photo of "Black Magic Rose".  The flowers are
nothing unusual, but oh, those leaves!  Is anybody growing it?  I know
there was a recent thread but I wasn't paying much attention.  I've got to
find it somewhere, I want to get that coloration in my hybridizing efforts.

Maria