Re: Gnats

Another non-toxic method for fungus gnat control is using yellow
"sticky" trap cards.  The adults are attracted to the yellow and stick
so they never get a chance to lay eggs in your soil.  For an existing
infestation, this means as soon as they hatch, they fly right to the
card.  Two weeks (changing cards once) completely rid a 10 inch pot of
the gnats.