Re: [GeraniumsandPelargoniums] Int.PelGer.Conf. 1999/Blackman

  • Subject: Re: [GeraniumsandPelargoniums] Int.PelGer.Conf. 1999/Blackman
  • From: H20wrx@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:10:07 EST

Hi Steve-

Thanks to Sandy C. I also have a copy of Cliff's notes for the Adelaide
conference last year.

"I have also heard via Andrew Simmons that a hybridizer he knows claims to
have raised a plant with two blue petals, I don't have details on the
parentage but Andrew is a member of the Robin and the PeliBreeder Forum so maybe he
will enlighten us."

Great! I'm hoping we hear from Andrew. Thanks Steve!
Hope all is well !!

Take care-
Ed