[IGSROBIN] This time of the year...

Dear Listmembers,

Yes, we are a silent lot aren't we! Huddling and shivering with the cold
and/or wet weather we have had lately. Plants? All tucked away.....the
Wintergrowers ( Wintergrowing species Pel) never cease to amaze me when
they burst into growth..before I am subject to all sorts of worries since
they look so 'dead'...
:-))

Since even the seedlings are growing so well, now's the time to try and
identify some poor orphans. I accidently knocked over a pot last Spring
when they were dormant and then I hadn't a clue which was which. Now I have
some matching to do!

All the best from Ingrid in Sweden ( it is Friday evening and I have a lot
of e-mails to answer...tomorrow! Tonight I shall recline in front of a good
fire and just feel good about everything! No housework on a Friday evening
Cindi!)