Re: [IGSROBIN] This time of the year...

Glad to hear that everything is going well for you.  You're right that Friday
night is not the time to do housework.  I'm going to order out for a burrito
with chips and salsa, evict the cats from the comfy chair, pull the comforter
out from under the newly relocated cats (thereby earnings double doses of
dirty looks) and curl up and watch "Millenium" and "Brimstone" and vegetate.

Tomorrow I'm going to weed the front flowerbed and spray that dratted invasive
grass with RoundUp and start tidying up things for fall.  A lot of my plants
just look overgrown and bedraggled right now, so I'm going to go on a cutting
back spree and fill the compost container.

When you cut back your apple-type pelargoniums, how far back do you go?

San Diego, CA