[IGSROBIN] Seeds Germinating

I want to share something special (at least to me) with this
list.  I am taking a plant propagation class this semester.
I took in the first seeds I've ever collected from my
"garden center" pelargoniums.  I have about a dozen nice
plants right now and feel proud that these are plants
produced from my own seeds.  Makes me more confident that I
will succeed in the future with those purchased from the
seed exchange.  Just had to share.  Don't know what they
will look like but it is still fun to produced my own

Also, I did not scarify any of these seeds.

Diana Pederson, Zone 5, Michigan
Garden Email lists:
Biweekly column: