Re: Hello

Hi Andy, Welcome- I am a "lurking member" of this robin, primarily interested
in hardy geraniums, so I take any and all information that is dispersed on the
subject. Please let us all know about you and your gardening interests. Now
that I think about it, I don't think I have ever said much about myself, so
I'll take this opportunity. I live in South-central PA, USA and garden on 3/4
acre. I am busy working on a new shade bed, working on filling it, before
winter's cold, with hardy geraniums raised from NARGS seed exchange seed,
Arisaemas, Lycoris and Asarums. I work  part-time on the weekends for Asiatica
Nursery, a mail-order micro nursery owned by Barry Yinger and Andy Wong that
specializes in Japanese plants. Once again, welcome to the group.   Suzy