Re: cutting exchange?

Hi Robin,
    Sounds like Florida needs to start up a Geranium Society of their own.
You wrote:
Since those of us who live in Florida are not fortunate enough to have a G&P
Society, we think that our charitable brethren and sisters in California
should send charitable cutting boxes:)

Now that the weather is getting quite cold, the idea of a care package would
be inconceivable. I am concerned about the freezing situation in the airplane
cargo area. I would feel that they would not make the transport safely. I
would wait until the weather warms up to transport such plant material.

How about a seed exchange, instead?

Cynthia Pardoe,
Cheers from San Diego!