Re: id of plant please?

In a message dated 10/22/00 12:07:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
alfmike@ALGONET.SE writes:

<< My friend has grown it as P australe which it is not in my opinion,
 what do you think?
Ingrid, I looked over the mystery photos..The last photo is definately not P.
Cynthia Pardoe..
P.S.Also Ingrid, Your photos are a nice addition to the IGS web page!