Re: seeds??

  • Subject: Re: seeds??
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" Laurie@LAEOM.COM
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:44:02 -0400

Hi Cindi- I got this email by mistake - By the way- your package of seeds
arrived yesterday- I don't know how to thank you- I almost fell over when I
saw how many you sent - Thanks so much!  You mentioned they are all random
crosses - are the names on the labels the plants you used for a cross? And
are you sure you don't want the reimbursement for the postage, and actually
I will pay for the seeds too :)  Let me know -

Thanks again, you totally made my week. :)

Laurie