Re: pelargoniums

  • Subject: Re: pelargoniums
  • From: Robin Parer geraniac@PACBELL.NET
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:47:23 -0700

Dear Mark:

We can send you cuttings of Pelargonium tetragonum and P. carnosum, or if you
want to wait till spring, we can send you plants.  If you are looking for
particular plants just send us a list.  All of our summer dormant pelargonium
species have been potted up and are just starting to come into growth.  They
are not listed on the website because we don't have large numbers of orders
for them and therefore we don't produce them in large quantity,  but we are
particularly strong in the subsection Polyactium and have many other species
as well.

Robin Parer
Geraniaceae Nursery

Robin Parer