Re: pelargoniums

  • Subject: Re: pelargoniums
  • From: Terry K Mc Chesney terrykmc@PACBELL.NET
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:33:19 -0700

Hi Mark,

I read the reply from Robin Parer.  I've purchased plants from her on
several occasions. The plants were  healthy and vigorous
and all have done very well.I purchased my Pelargonium carnosum from her
nursery and it has adapted to my summer heat and
is leafing out now.

Would definitely recommend this nursery.
Terry, Redding, Ca