Re: white mold

>Thank you Dale and Ingrid for your very interesting responses.

I have started to remove the surface soil from my infected pots
with a spoon. and replace it with new soil. However your suggestions
might help prevent the mould from coming back.  Thanks.

>Good Luck!
>Wishes you Ingrid in Sweden  +7, slight drizzle, and the plants are all
>snug in their bubble plastic insulated greenhouse.

Do you have a picture of your bubble plastic greenhouse somewhere.
It also sounds interesting.

Ronald Leger, zone 5

*  rleger@email.com                      *
*  ICQ# 6561520                          *
*  http://www.total.net/~legerr          *