Re: New Leaf Nursery

They keep changing the area codes in CA.  The new prefix for New Leaf Nursery
in Vista is 760 rather than 619.

I was at the nursery last weekend and he's added a lot of new things in
addition to the pelargoniums.  He refers to it as "colorfully foliaged" which
allows him to include lots of interesting things.  He has some wonderful
coleus standards, which I couldn't resist.  I'd never seen anyone use coleus
for topiary style plants before.

I understand that he now works from an availability list rather than a
catalog.  If you contact him and let him know what type of plants you are
interested in, he will prepare an availability list as to what is currently
ready for sale.