Re: Celeste and Sharon Louise

P&J Greenhouses brings in plants from Europe and Australia as well as Canada
and the US, so the plant might be a "new arrival" that we're just not
familiar with yet.    Did you ask Jean about the bloom being different from
it was described in her catalog?

For those of you who are not familiar with Jean Hausermann/P&J Greenhouses,
she has an extensive catalog and will ship to the US and Canada.  I placed a
large order this spring, and it arrived in perfect condition.  I would
recommend her very highly.  I met her at a geranium show several years ago,
have spoken with her on the phone numerous times and correspond occasionally,
and she's a delight.

I'm not familiar with Brian West either, but we could ask GATW if they could
do an article on him.

Cynthia Lohry