Re: Blue Sky Idea

  • Subject: Re: [IGSROBIN] Blue Sky Idea
  • From: Cynthia Pardoe RegalArt@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:26:20 EDT

Ed's Blue Sky Idea
    Bravo ED!
    I like your imagination do dream on! Some of your Blue Sky Idea's could
be closer than you think in coming true. With a little direction that is and
IGS impute.
     At this time in regard to the GATW IGS back issues. George has taken on
the timely task and responsibility of hauling all these back issue boxes out
of the storage shed and reorganize them, on shelves that he is constructing.
For the first time ever in the History of IGS, GATW will be out of their old
boxes. George's exceptional organizational skills will allow for easy access
to all back issues. THANK YOU GEORGE!
    George also enjoys indexing Geranium information. He has this wonderful
notebook that he pulls out when a question is asked along such lines of
hybridizers etc..... I'm sure if this idea is brought to his attention and
presented to him after the old issues are out of these boxes and on the new
shelving. He could very well get to this stage of indexing if he has energy
for such a job.....or..... is it someone's elses turn to pursue and... or
...delegate this job out. One or many helpers maybe ....would ....want to do
this.
    For now, there is a need for the Blue Sky Idea of a INDEXED FORMAT that
could be designed out by one of the members of IGS first. Many IGS ideas are
welcomed. Also, parts of the GATW journals could be indexed out with more one
person in mind. Each person having x amount of years to index.???? But for
now, lets give George an applause for getting these issue into a visual hands
on state, first.

    When a GATW periodical is printed, an extra 200 is printed in addition to
the IGS memberships current number. I personally have not heard anything
about miss printed journals are what is left. This is new to me.
    Cheers,
Happy Pruning!
Cynthia Pardoe
RegalArt@aol.com