Re: The Pelargonium Breeder

  • Subject: Re: The Pelargonium Breeder
  • From: "Roth, Barry" BRoth@BROBECK.COM
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:28:33 -0700

Ed, you've probably already counted my raised hand, because over on the
Yahoo! groups you're volunteering me to be some kind of "Dear Abby" for the
project!  Well, that's okay.  My advice is probably worth just about what
they'll pay me for it. ;^)  But I do think something of this kind has the
best chance of success if there is a solid core of people contributing their
knowledge, not just two or three "experts by default" answering questions.
Perhaps the critical question is, how many Robin members can see themselves
contributing observations and practical opinions.

Barry