Re: TPB, some more thoughts...

  • Subject: Re: TPB, some more thoughts...
  • From: "Laurie AE O'Meara" Laurie@LAEOM.COM
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:52:08 -0400

Hi Ed :)  A Yahoo group just wouldn't be the same, in my humble opinion,
although I see all the valid points you are making.  I would join such a
group if you start one, I just don't think it would be the same. Could not a
small publication be broken into three sections, divided as you outlined by
experience or determination, but available to people with all levels of
expertise?

Laurie