Pelargonium Breeder's Forum

  • Subject: Pelargonium Breeder's Forum
  • From: Ed Olson Moore H20wrx@AOL.COM
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:48:42 EDT

I should be working! If things don't improve, I may fire myself!

Ok, here's another idea. How about a web site, The Pelargonium Breeder's
Forum (or some such name), devoted exclusively to this subject. Depending
upon an individual's interest, or level of expertise, information would be
available, and accessible by anyone. There would be a beginner's corner,
explaining the basics. There would also be areas for the other two levels.,
and articles and reports could be uploaded into the appropriate area.
Etc,etc, etc..
Now we're really talking about some big money, right?  Well, if I could only
hit the lottery!

Ed

Blue Sky rides again!