Re: Urchin

  • Subject: Re: Urchin
  • From: maria guzman mirror@3RIVERS.NET
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:23:55 -0600

Thanks Sandy - I'll see if the 1983 issue is available.  I asked because
I'd love to have some idea of what might emerge by selfing or continued
crossing.   There's certainly no compatibility problem between Formosums
and "normal" pellies, and yes the Stellars are also just another form of
the latter.  In my limited experience the Formosum leaf pattern seems to be
dominant when crossed with a non-Formosum, whereas the Stellar is not
always so.

Maria
       aka Gregor Mendel, not