Re: Urchin

  • Subject: Re: Urchin
  • From: "Roth, Barry" BRoth@BROBECK.COM
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:22:30 -0700

On Sunday, September 22, 2002 5:24 PM, maria guzman
[mailto:mirror@3RIVERS.NET] writes:

>In my limited experience the Formosum leaf pattern seems
>to be dominant when crossed with a non-Formosum, whereas
>the Stellar is not always so.

This sounds to me as though the stellar leaf allele is dominant over normal
leaf form, but that not all the stellar parents you are using are homozygous
for stellar leaf.

(not Mendel either, but always willing to learn)

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to postmaster@brobeck.com