Re: What's everyone up to?

  • Subject: Re: What's everyone up to?
  • From: Hedgehug@AOL.COM
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:00:41 -0400

Hi everyone,

In San Diego we have finally had a bit of cooler weather and I am starting to sort out the plants that just didn't make it through the last heatwave and will start thinking about pruning back once we're sure the weather isn't going to go into another heatwave.  I always put the casualties in a sheltered spot and keep watering them for a couple weeks in hopes that some might come back.

I was very disappointed that my scented 'Charity' did not make it.  I've had the plant several times now without any success keeping it going.  Is anyone growing it successfully?  I love the variegation, but am getting disheartened.

What's everyone up to?