Re: What's everyone up to?

I have always had trouble keeping Charity alive and well here in San Jose
(Calif.).  The heat took it's toll of my plants also.  My yard gets  VERY hot
and I do not have enough shade.  Everything was trying to bloom,  and then got
to hot and they faded out.  I have managed to start a lot of  cuttings (going
well I think) under shade cloth.  I will probably loose  a good number as I
need to overwater with the heat.