New Website

I am in the process of building The Enabling Garden Resource
Center.  One of the features will be my complete list of email
garden groups, my garden bookstore, and I am currently building a
series of pages with links to various garden sites.  I want to
cover as many as possible and thought I would start by asking
people on the email groups I belong to,  to visit this page: and add any garden
related website or email information you own.  These will appear
at this new resource center.

If you have a site, this is a good way to publicize it since it
is my homepage listed just beneath my name for my

Email me privately ( if you have any questions.

Thank you for participating and helping to build a comprehensive

Diana Pederson, Lansing, MI, Zone 5