Welcome Dineke Brethouwer

Welcome Dineke.

Dineke is a new member of the IGS maillist and is very active in the
Dutch Pelargonium & Geranium Society.
She is interested in all Geraniaceae and knows a lot about Pelargoniums.
We can expect to hear from Dineke. Welcome!

BTW. I have a nice Monsonia emarginata, sawn in February of this year,
and flowering from June untill now. The plant has branches of up to 30
cm, hanging from the terra cotta pot. The flowers of 2cm diameter are
nice fragile pale yellow.
Has anybody experience growing Monsonia? Can I get it through the

Best wishes,