Re: [IGS] census of interests

For the census:-,
I grow approx 1 200  ZONAL PELARGONIUMS,  all in  containers, mostly 5" - 6"
pots.  These are all under cover.
Also grow a few species and scenteds in the garden, but my main interest is in
the Zonals.
Is there anyone else out there who is  mainly into Zonals, I don't seem to hear
much about them on the  IGSrobin.
Best wishes
Joan  in sunny (Springtime) Western Australia.