Re: [re:photo Tangerine Treat]

Proto-horn, orange style arms, recessive amoena rim pattern on what
looks like a dominant judging from the very intense coloration, half
tangerine, half orange beard, etc. Got a lot going on here, even more
amazing if it is NOT a SDB (couldn't judge from the pic.)

Would like to see the pedigree on this one!

Cheers,Mike Lowe

A follow up to the photo. This is an SDB. I was hopeing people would see it as
a BB or TB as the form makes me think TB. Cooley's have an intro for this year
"Good Day Oregon" which has much the same form and appearence. It doesn't have
four falls as was suggested by one person. The parents are CALIFORNIA STYLE an
IB crossed with a seedling with parents ORANGE TIGER X PUMPKIN CENTER. All of
which were intoduced by Bennet Jones. CS has ORANGE TIGER as one of its
parents. I'm glad several others have noted the "proto horns". I'm hoping this
will pass on to offsring in suitable crosses.It is a very slow increaser for a
SDB and I have been speculating that it may have IB genetics. That is
12/12/12/8 for the chromosme. The width of the flower is much better then
either parent and may be a result of its chromosome structure. The inbreeding
may have something to do with its clean color. I hope you enjoyed this.

PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2121/0/_/503733/_/954811819/