Re: [ ARilmed ]

"Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net> wrote:

>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
whew! back from squashing the worm.  Anyway here is an arilmed we are probably
going to introduce next year.  Any input?  I am not well versed in arils.  BTW
this one is a sporadic rebloomer.
Mike

>	MIME Type: image/jpeg

The colours and forms are nice. For me this is not enough to consider
introduction. I also need to know how well it grows. I have problems getting
aril breds to survive and flourish so any that perform well are welcome. I get
a lot of rot as they have problems with the wet ground in the spring.

PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2121/0/_/503733/_/954859689/