Re: ARilmed

Dear Mike,
     Heard your Dad speak at the Reblooming Iris Society Meeting at the
National Convention in Dallas. I only got to spend one day there. I also got
to see the Iris show & 2 gardens, the Addison Garden & the one at Farmer's
Branch. Took lots of pictures. There was lots of bloom.
     I'm not very familiar with aril bred irises, but this one is nice.
Annette Milch      Lexington, KY      zone 5/6     TMilchh@aol.com

Why buy CDs? Now you can swap for them. At Switchouse.com, you can
choose from over 300,000 titles of every kind of music. Top 20 hits,
R&B, hardcore, whatever. Get the music. Forget the money. Sound good?