Re: Sad cross

I guess there are rules and there are rules.  Because of it's
heartiness, the "RE" in it's line, and the branches/bud count I would
consider each of these "significant".  Additionally, if it stabilizes it
will provide a new line for someone to reach something significant like
"Starring" was to this
years' introductions.  I'd vote to introduce for the reasons above.

Jeff Kurtzeman