[PHOTO] Re: Sad cross | Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:31:54" />

[PHOTO] Re: Sad cross

Very nice Mike!  I like the rim, that adds a lot of interest.

Mike Sutton wrote:

I know that there are a ton of ameonas but this one is sooo nice in the garden.  It grows like a weed, reblooms and has 3 branches a spur and terminal, 10 to 11 buds on it.  The picture doesn't adequately portray the nice white rim on it.  Here's the question:  If this flower has all of the above qualities yet is not a significant improvement in color class would any of you intro it?Mike

--
mailto:ddbro@llano.net
Dana Brown