Re: Mathess T-99-1

>Words cannot express its beauty.

I knew it would get you folks drooling!  :)

But I can not take credit for growing it.  This is yet another totally
amazing seedling that Harald Mathes has developed.  Lowell Baumunk posted
the first photo several days ago, and then Harald sent me this one shortly
afterwards.  He is creating some truly amazing irises.  And I only wish I
could have them too!!

For those that don't know him, Harald Mathes is a hybridizer in Germany.
And a really nice guy too!

But this T-99-1 seedling still has me swooning.  I just can't get over that
amazing orange pattern, and how it flows down into the dark signal spot.
TOTALLY unlike anything I've seen before.  It is pollen fertile as it set
pods on other flowers.  But I don't think it has been registered or
introduced yet.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!