Hi all,
I just wanted to say that what came through instead of Cindy's photos, was
nothing to do with the worm. Cindy - you have not caused the worm, from what
I can tell. All I received was text instead of photo. I was just concerned
that this came through from onelist at all. It took up 178k, and the reason
I receive in digest, is to keep the volume down.
Cindy has not caused this problem, I would think that the problem is A
Onelist problem.

Geoff had a look at Dennis's gibberish, and was fascinated. He explained (to
my limited mental capacity at this time of evening) that it is a Microsoft
scripting worm, which has attempted to create a file (kak.reg) and merge it
with the registry. It is also trying to write stuff to Outlook express, etc.

Hope you can get rid of it soon Dennis. I'm sure it was an April fool's
present from somewhere. Fortunately no problems here.
Cheers, Jan