[PHOTO] I.cristata | Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:08:27" />

[PHOTO] I.cristata

   Thank goodness the cristata's waited to bloom till after the National. I
now have two named forms and about ten collected color forms. Also lacustris
finally opened today; just waiting for gracilipies and tectorum to complete
the crested show.

Jim Murrain ,Kansas City, Mo. Zone 5/6
Life member ,AIS , SIGNA  &
Greater Kansas City Iris Society