Re: I.cristata

>   Thank goodness the cristata's waited to bloom till after the National. I
>now have two named forms and about ten collected color forms. Also lacustris
>finally opened today; just waiting for gracilipies and tectorum to complete
>the crested show.

Argh!  Is it cristata bloom season?  Are mine going to skip yet another
year?!??  Mine must be sulking in their present location.  I will try
transplanting them to another spot with different soil.  Maybe under some
pine trees?

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

You set the price on thousands of products. Computers, electronics,
art, home appliances and more.  Visit uBid today!