Re: Buying a Camera...Suggestions?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Buying a Camera...Suggestions?
  • From: "Francesca R Thoolen" <irisgirl2@home.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:19:22 -0700

Laetitia, Forgot to mention that I purchased mine on sale at Circuit City
for $449.--. it came with a 8MB card and it has 2.1 megapixels. I did later
see where Compu USA had it for 399.-- on sale. So keep your eyes open for
sales and get there early. I was able to purchase a 32MB card at Walmart for
around $55.00, but if you were to purchase multiple 8MB cards it would end
up more expensive.