[PHOTO] Re: MDB | Sat, 6 Apr 2002 13:28:08" />

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] MDB
  • From: William Wells <wells@train.missouri.org>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 13:29:57 -0600

brice rose wrote: Bonnie  who was one of the Lucky winners in your logo contest
a few months ago.

Did you have to mention the logo contest again?   ;-)
I bet Mike's still blushing about his accidental congratulations notification
he posted. I know I'm still pouting! ;-)

Like others, I was so excited by the message, I didn't realize it wasn't really
addressed to me. I whisked out a return message to Mike, then called my wife
over to the computer, crowed about my good luck, got out the well-worn Sutton
catalog and drooled over which of the "big dollar" irises I would pick. Later,
I sheepishly had to tell her that my string of contest entries remained
If I whine about this long enough, do you think Mike will feel so guilty that
he'll add one more winner? Just kidding, actually the reason I mention this is
to let the Sutton folks know that I feel I still owe them from last year's
order. Last year was the first time I had ordered from Sutton's, a modest order
(as mine must always be). Not only did I receive the most beautiful rhizomes
that I have ever laid eyes on, the bonuses were so generous, I was astounded!
Needless to say, the preparation of this year's order has been a labor of love
over the winter. However, my precious catalog was lost in the recent move to
our new home (just a few feet from old house to new construction, so no irises
had to be moved ). Shouldn't there be a new one arriving soon, Mike? I can't

Bill Wells

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.