[PHOTO] Bloom out. . | Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:50:08" />

[PHOTO] Bloom out. .

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Bloom out. .
  • From: doris1434@juno.com
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 19:45:41 -0600

As promised, here's the picture of IRISH CHANT in the throes of a bloom
out! Note there are only a few fans on the entire clump. . .the clump is
solid bloom stalks. I quit counting at 14 blooms. As I understand it,
there are no increases underneath all that mess.

Doris Elevier
USDA 7b, Sunset 11
El Paso, TX
Buy Stock for $4