[PHOTO] Valentine's Day TB | Sun, 6 Apr 2003 17:13:43" />

[PHOTO] Valentine's Day TB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Valentine's Day TB
  • From: John Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 15:15:18 -0700

Valentine's Day  TB Wood '97

It took me a couple of years to get this one in my garden it was in such

The first picture is what it normally looks like. The second picture is
 the terminal bud on a stalk that had to weather a lot of temperature
shifts. First time this happened to VD.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Director, American Iris Society