Re: AB: Kuala Lumpur

This 1/4 bred grows like heck up here in my zone 4 garden.  Last year
it was littered with medium blue virus marks, it looked completely
different.  This is the first iris up here in my garden.  I expect to
see it around June 1st.  Still "a long dark road" until bloom season
up here in duck land.

Get A Free Psychic Reading!