Re: Persian Star

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Persian Star
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:48:54 -0800 (PST)

Tom you are correct it does match the description but it is not exactly the words I would have chosen. These are two great pictures and I love the way they show a change in colors. I was particularly enthused with what almost appeared to be a darkening band around the edge of the older flower. This is what I might expect from a stolonifera offspring but this has hoogiana in its background instead. Very interesting.

Yahoo! Groups Links