Re: Persian Star

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Persian Star
  • From: "Tom Greaves" <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 11:14:14 -0600

Robert, that one had been open for a few days.  Here's a picture from the same plant last year.    There are several more blooms to open tomorrow or the next day.  Let me know if you still want a higher resolution picture.  Last year's picture fits the description I have (Standards spectrum violet, finely veined; falls same, veining and netting, recurved; golden bronze beard, shiny black signal)

Tom Greaves